Monday, October 22, 2012

Autumn is For Real.

fall layers 2.

empty street.

tree lined.

shawl.

here we are.

On Me:
Thrifted vintage shawl
Thrifted vintage skirt
Thrifted turtleneck
Zara coat
Swedish Hasbeen penny loafers

On Jb:
Levi jeans
Thrifted vintage vest
AA hoodie
Zeha Berlin boots

Just a quick photo dump... I really love you all but I need to save my words for paper writing. Sometimes I feel like there's a limit to how many words I can come up with in any given week. Autumnal colours and shawls will have to suffice!

xoxo.

7 comments:

  1. These pictures are so lovely! :) The colours of the trees... so gorgeous and your hair looks lovely too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've totally captured the colours of Autumn here and you make a very stylish couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the leaves are so beautiful i wish they were like that here in fl!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zoë,
    totally following you even though my blog is totally lame in comparison to yours :P Love this post, you and your partner are adorable! Totally know how you feel about paper writing and not blogging a lot, there's only so much writing a body can take! Good luck on your essays and assignments and see ya soon :)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I said "totally" three times in less than three sentences, awesome! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great shape and that coat is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your scarf rocks! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...